BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence.

Dec 20, 2009

Pancing at Pasir Ris Again

Yeah.Fishing again on friday night with uncle Faizal and uncle Zainal at Pasir Ris Pond upon receiving the results that afternoon.Reached there bout 7.30 by cab.Kind of a frustrating night because only the people on the left and on the right side where we were fishing caught fishes.Auntie Yana came bout 9 plus.Lent me her laptop which made my legs really shaking caus i need to tilt my legs to make it higher.Managed to on9 for awhile.When she was about to go,then uncle caught a fish.I think she's a lucky charm for him.Haha.Oh yah.There's a "botak"guy fishing beside us.Just as he wanted to put his rod in the stand,the fish bite.Terror ah that guy.As we were listening to MJ 12,it rained.It rained a few times that night.Fished till morning then uncle Z proceeded home at 6.By 7.15 me and uncle had packed up and met nenek at busstop 17.Then went to Pasir Ris beach for more fishing.Uncle Z caught 2 fishes with his rod.Uncle got 1 ikan bilis and a squid with his net.Got to use his expensive rod and got some advice.Went home bout 11.30 cause it started to rain.By the time i reached nenek's house,it rained heavily.So i waited until the rain was not to heavy then proceeded home round 1.30.


Oh yah.Auntie Yana,u ask me that botak guy looks familiar like a singer.I thought of every singer i knew.I don't recall any.But as i thought,he kinda looks like this guy. Roberto Carlos.A footballer.

0 comments: