BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence.

Dec 26, 2009

Goodbye Secondary Life


As I thought about things that happened during the 4 years of my secondary life,it brings back lots of memories.Mostly good,some bad.Can't believe how fast time flies.Still remember the first time i step foot in Bedok Town Secondary hall.And now here I am writing bout the memories I had.Remember the first friends I made in school.The first hairstyle I had.The first time I skipped class.Haha.I considered myself as a nerd when in sec 1.Rambot jambol di depan.I think I became more confident with more self esteem when I transfered from 3A2 to 3A5 in sec 3.Although my grade kinda dropped that year,I had no regrets transferring to 3A5.But for me the best year in secondary life is when in sec 4.4A5!!!.The numbers and letter I won't forget for a very very long time.Many things happened in that class.With a great class comes great friends.We had so much fun in that class.It seems that every morning I step in class,it feels like a different world.A world without problems.Many of the classmate have the wrong idea of the malay boys in the class.Although we are naughty,we can be the most caring persons in class that would listen to your problems.I know that cause I had that expirience.When i had a frown on my face,they knew i had a problem.They did not hesitate to come to me and ask me whats wrong.They would listen to me seriously and help me out.And when Madam Rosiah told the painters to finish the canvas by today.They came straight to me and helped me out with my painting.They even stayed back after school to help me out.That was the most touching moments I had.So don't get the wrong idea bout them.And the teachers I had which changed the way of my life which makes me more wiser and mature in things in life.To me,being in 4A5 is all smiles and laughter.The funniest moments I had is in that class.I'm gonna miss u guys.Hope to keep in touch.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you find yourself more mature....remember maturity doesn't always come with age