BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence.

Jan 14, 2010

NS is calling me


Dad came home from work today.Opened the door to my room,passing me letter while said "National Service".A mix feelings when through my body after I saw what was on the letter.Yahh.You're seeing it alright.A soldier with a gun..Why must it be that picture on the front of the letter.At least if theres a firefighter,police officer and soldier,then it would be alright.Nevertheless,I felt something strange although after  seeing the letter.Sense of pride.Maybe because I'm eligible for NS.Haha.Or maybe I'm really going be a man soon.My hand were trembling when I wanted to open the letter.Mum was smiling beside me not because of the letter but because of the picture in front of the letter and followed adek who was disturbing me.Luckily the letter was only about the general enquiries I need to know about NS.Fuhhh.And the letter said be prepared by being medically and physically fit and I'll get off 2 months of full time national service.Going to start on it right away.

PS:I know what you're thinking UNCLE...:)

0 comments: